Microsoft Office 365 – Your office in the Cloud!
Microsoft Office 365 for small businesses is an easy-to-use program with a set of tools that let you access your email, important documents, contacts, and calendar from almost anywhere and any device-including Macintosh computers, iPhones, PCs, Android phones, and BlackBerry smartphones.
Designed to meet the needs all types of small businesses, Office 365 lets you choose which tools to use; or Cygnus Systems can make recommendations based on your specific needs.
Enjoy the Benefits of Office 365
• Office 365 is backed with a 99.9-percent uptime guarantee
• Is easy to try and simple to learn,
and it works with your existing hardware
• Works seamlessly with the programs you are
familiar with, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Offers improved collaboration capabilities, including
a password-protected portal to share large, hard-to-email
files both inside and outside of your organization
• Includes powerful security features from Microsoft
to help protect your data.
It’s Easier than Ever
Want better tools to help you and your staff work more productively? The familiar messaging and collaboration services in Microsoft Office 365 will help you get things done, more quickly – no matter where you’re working from or whom you’re working with. Office 365 provides a web-based alternative to traditional software, you won’t even have to worry about installing and managing your own server hardware
What’s in Office 365?
You get the latest version of the Office desktop applications and the Office Web Apps, seamlessly connected and delivered with cloud services through Office 365, so you can access your documents, calenders and emails from most devices.
• Familiar Office user experience to access services
• The complete Office experience with services integration in Office 365
• Simplified user set-up to pre-configure services
• Flexible service offering with pay-as-you-go, per-user licensing
• The latest version of the Office apps, including Office Web Apps
Calendar and Email Applications
Office 365 allows you to stay in sync with your emails by giving you access to email, calendar, and contacts from anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and certain mobile devices including Macintosh computers, iPhones, PCs, Android phones, and BlackBerry smartphones – while helping to protect against spam and viruses.
- Rich browser experience with new Outlook Web App
- Improved Inbox management with Conversation View
- Multi-mailbox search and retention policies
- New personal email archiving and compliance capabilities
- Greater IT control with new GUI and Remote Power Shell
Online Meetings keep You Face to Face with your Audience
Office 365 provides cloud-based instant messaging and online meeting experiences with PC-audio, video conferencing, and screen sharing. With online multi-party HD video conferencing, it feels like working together in the same room, at any time. Microsoft Skype for Business Online helps you find and quickly connect with the right people through instant messaging (IM), Skype for Business video calls, or online meetings from within Office 365.
• Simplified access for external meeting participants
• Contact photos and activity feeds
• Combines 1:1 text/voice/video chat with multiparty online meetings
in a single application and service
• Escalate conversations into ad-hoc online meetings with video, audio,
PPT upload, and desktop sharing
• Federation with Windows Live Messenger
• Communicate with external organizations running Skype
for Business through Skype for Business federation
Sharing Files made Easier
Are you constantly searching for the right file in your hard drive,
on your email, or on several drives that are scattered
in different places? Office 365 enables you to connect on files
from anywhere by granting you access and share documents
and insights, calendars, contacts, and tasks in a single location
(Microsoft SharePoint Services) and from a shared computer or smartphone.
• Stay up to date with company news and information
• Manage and share important documents with colleagues
• Share personal insights and updates with colleagues
• Keep teams informed and manage current projects.
• Find important documents and clients easily
• Market your business with a simple public-facing website
Why is 365 for you?
Credibility with the Business Community
• 40 million+ paying customers including many Fortune 500 companies
• Office 365 available in 40 countries and 20 languages
• 20+ years experience in building enterprise software
• 16,000 partners of Microsoft Office 365
Capabilities that Enhance your Business
• Same best in class features found in Exchange, SharePoint,
Skype for Business, and the Office Web Apps
• Easy transition and experience for end users
• Anywhere access across phones, browsers and PCs
• Service delivery platform approach enabling new services
• Power of choice: on-premises, online or hybrid
• Continuous innovations every 90 days
• Major and minor update policy respectful to IT pro need for control