Take The Next Step In Your Success. Contact Us Now!
Managed IT Services in Harper Woods, MI.
We deliver proactive IT support through flat rate Managed IT Services in Harper Woods, MI.
Designed to reduce your costs, increase your productivity and mitigate your business risks, we partner with you as your Virtual IT Department, allowing you to focus on running your business, not your technology.
Our relationship begins with evaluating your current state of technology, including infrastructure, hardware, and line of business applications and vendors. We work with you to identify your critical business processes, pain points, and vulnerabilities. As an Managed Service Provider (MSP) were have experience in a wide variety of industries and client needs. We have designed an unique process to ensure your transition goes smoothly and quickly. Completing this process allows us to design a managed service technology plan in Harper Woods, MI that aligns with your short and long term business goals.
If you are still unsure that your business is ready for the switch, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you find IT costs are continually increasing?
- Is it difficult to find and retain quality IT staff?
- Is your network and workstation performance and speed decreasing?
- Are your employees spending more time dealing with IT issues than focusing on the job they are hired to perform?
- Do you have problems with viruses, spyware and other security issues that could threaten the confidentiality of proprietary information?
- In the event of a natural or man made disaster, would your network be at risk? Would recovery be a concern?
- Do you find network downtime is increasing?
- Do you have a plan in place if your server goes down?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, then your Harper Woods, MI business is ready for Managed IT Services.
We are a Managed Service Provider and Partner in Harper Woods, MI .
As an IT partner, we become an extension of your business. Because our service plans are based on a flat monthly fee allowing you the ability to budget your IT costs annually, we assume both the financial and technical risks in our relationship. This fuels our commitment to continuously identify and deliver solutions that improve your efficiencies and reduce downtime – as a true partner should.